Authors are invited to submit articles through Email at email@example.com. Articles must be original. The Team of GLOBALGANDHI advise those invited or wishing to submit articles should not send them to the multiple journals simultaneously.
Guidelines for Authors
welcomes original contributions that have not been published, or submitted/accepted for publication elsewhere.
Kindly follow the format given below at the submission of the article –
Kindly give a one sentence designation/affiliation of the
(about 200 words):
(six to eight words):
The length of the Article depends on the nature of the article
Verma, M M (1990). .New Delhi: R.K. Gupta & Co.
Ross, David F., Mahendra S. Kanthi (1983). : .Bangalore: Prasad Publications.
3.Books by a corporate author:
A corporate author may be a Commission, a Committee, or any group whose individual members are not identified on the title page.
Indian Allergy Association (1998). , New Delhi: Penguin.
Two or more books by the same author:
Use an em dash for the author’s name after the first time. List books by year.
(London, England)— (2010). . New Delhi: Penguin.
Give first the author of the publication, if the author is identified. Otherwise, give the Ministry, Committee, Agency, or any Subdivision that served as the author.
Committee on Energy and Natural Resources (1979).“Debate on the Geopolitics of Oil,” Monsoon session.
Coleman, Paul W. (1998). “The Process of Forgiveness in Marriage and the Family” in . Wisconsin: The University of Wisconsin Press.
Deb, Surajit (2020). “The Poor and the Migrant in India” in 50(4), 584-88.
3. All author-date citations will go in the text,
When a reference is given in the text of the article, follow the style below: All inside the bracket: (Surname of the Author, year of publication: page Number) Eg:i. (Verma 1990:20). ii. Human beings have been described as “symbol-using animals” (Barua 1993:12).
1. Receipt of articles will be immediately acknowledged by email. If contributors have not received an acknowledgment within a week of submission, kindly inquire about the article by sending an e-mail to
2. Once the article is submitted, authors are requested not to submit again the revised versions of the article.
3. All the submitted articles will be sent for “blind peer review”.Articles will be reviewed by two persons.Once the editorial team decides to accept the paper for publication, the authors may be asked to do minor changes, editorial or otherwise, and the comments of the reviewers may be shared with the author.The process may take up to three months for a final decision to accept/reject the submitted article. As soon as the team makes the decision, it will be communicated to the author. Articles accepted for publication can take up to 12 months from the date of acceptance to appear in print. The editorial team also reserves the right to make requisite changes to titles, subheadings, abstracts, keywords, etc.
1. Make sure that the authors do not infringe the existing copyright of any material already published.
2. Articles are to be descriptive and reflective. Avoid pejorative and polemical language.
GG will have the right over the articles to be reproduced in a book form, or in other media and/or other language editions, provided the name of the author is printed clearly.
Citations of books, journal articles, periodicals, and other sources published online should follow GG style for traditional citations as closely as possible, with
the addition of the electronic address or URL. Citation of online sources of a publication/article that was originally published in print should be an addition and not the only citation. Citations to online postings and email messages must include the date they were posted or sent.
Shanti Sahyog Head Office
Community Centre, DDA Flats, Kalkaji
New Delhi – 110019, India
Phone: +91 8285677777